Diners Black credit card is my favorite credit card by HDFC bank because the credit card offers unlimited domestic and international airport lounge access.
Diners black is a super premium credit card, so you would require a monthly salary of Rs. 1.75 Lacs or an income of 21 Lacs per annum to get this credit card.
You would also get 5 reward points worth Rs. 5 on spending Rs. 150. Which is equal to a direct saving of 3.3% on all your spends.
You will also get complimentary membership for Club Marriott, Forbes Digital subscription, Zomato Gold, Amazon Prime, MakeMyTrip Double Black, and Times Prime with HDFC Dinners Black credit card.
HDFC Bank Diners Black Credit Card Lounge Access
- International – Unlimited
- Domestic – Unlimited
You can freely access 700+ lounges in India and worldwide without the need for a separate priority pass.
- First year– Rs.5000 (spend Rs. 5 Lacs and get next year fee waiver)
- Second year onwards- Rs. 5,000
- First year – 10000 points
- On renewal – 5000 points
The welcome gifts are equal to the annual fee of the credit card. So, you can enjoy all the benefit without spending a single penny.
- Rs. 2 Crores of Air accident cover
- Rs. 50 Lacs cover for Emergency medical expenses
- Rs. 9 Lacs cover for Credit card liability
- Rs. 55,000 Travel insurance cover on baggage delay
- 2x points on weekend dining spends
- 2 vouchers worth Rs 1000 from Ola Select membership or BookMyShow or TataCLiQ on spending of Rs. 80,000 in a calendar month
You can pick a suitable credit card for your needs from this list of best credit cards in India 2021