Yes bank multi-currency travel forex card is a good option for those people who plan to visit multiple destinations abroad and don’t want to spend more money on card issuance fee. This forex card charges Rs.125 for issuance which is the lowest among all the forex cards in India.
Even with the lower joining fees, this card offers you 10 currency wallets and lower cross-currency charges of 2.75%. Cross currency charges are second lowest after HDFC forex card.
Besides, you don’t need to have a savings or a current account with the ICICI bank for purchasing ICICI forex card. You can simply visit any ICICI branch & can purchase the card.
Fee & Charges
- Issuance Fee – Rs 125 (one time)
- Reload Fee – Rs 100
- Encashment Fee – Rs 75 (every time)
- Cross Currency Fee – 2.75%
Currencies You Can Load
This card can be used as a single card for 10 different currencies but the default currency on this card is United States Dollar. You can load these currencies at any of the Yes Bank Branches.
|USD(United States Dollar)||GBP (British Pound)|
|EUR (Euro)||SGD (Singapore Dollar)|
|AUD (Australian Dollar)||AED (UAE Dirhams)|
|JPY (Japanese Yen)||CAD (Canadian Dollar)|
|HKD (Hong Kong Dollar)||CHF (Swiss Franc)|
Benefits of Yes Multi-Currency Forex Card
- Get upto 8% discount on Hotels.com
- Second least cross currency fee after HDFC multi-currency forex card.
- The card is valid for 5 years during which you can reload it and use it for multiple trips
- Get card lost insurance coverage upto 3 lakh.
- You can withdraw cash at any VISA/Mastercard ATMs across the world.
- You can make payment on all international online merchant websites.
- The card automatically chooses the currency wallet as per the local currency of transaction from the multiple available wallets on the card.